Clear your calendar, NOLA community - it's going down!
Join us on May 24th from 2:30 until 6:00 pm at The Rusty Nail bar for speed networking during happy hour, free entrepreneurial workshops, giveaways, food provided by NOLA's chicken wing connoisseur, We Dat's Chicken & Shrimp, and much more.
You're invited to take part in the festivities developed specifically for all types of entrepreneurs from various industries. If your business is either a start-up, small-medium enterprise, e-commerce, brick & mortar, or still a brewing bright idea, this entrepreneurial event is for you.
The Pro On The Go is a one-day FREE event powered by Poise NYC x Microsoft that brings together local small businesses, entrepreneurs, freelancers, tech-enthusiasts, influencers, and startups to provide digital marketing methods, extensive tips on e-commerce development and management, and bringing your digital presence to the next level.
Come out to network amongst your neighboring business owners, chitchat with certified digital marketing specialists and investment advisors, demo the Microsoft Surface products with the SMB technology, meet fellow creative minds during our speed networking segment, extensively learn about the digital market through our free structured workshops that will focus on:
- Website setups via Shopify and Squarespace
- Best practices for creating digital contents
- Brand population through social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp, and more.
- Google Ads/Analytics
- Multiple ways to measure digital marketing efforts on the go through Microsoft Surface devices.
- How to properly invest and obtain adequate life insurance as a small business owner.